WELCOME!!! TO THE MASTI SAMAY

Hi Friends, U'll find all Fun, Masti, & Entertaining stuff here. New contents & masti will be updated daily so keep visiting the Masti Junction...
http://www.mastisamay.co.cc/
If U Have Any Cool E-Mails then Forward it to me & I'll Post It Here With Ur Name.
Mail Me At
mastisamay@gmail.com

Receive Our posts in E-mail

just enter your email address(privacy assured):

Bamboo Lucky

while making this post I had two questions in mind, one I have already written while the other one is why is the Lucky Bamboo Called Lucky Bamboo ?

and I will be answering both the questions here...



Bamboo is a symbol of luck and success because of its rapid growth, strength and fortitude. One reason Lucky Bamboo is so popular is its reputation for being low-maintenance and pretty much “idiot-proof”: in other words, it’s the perfect plant for people who know nothing about plants or who don’t have the time or inclination to care for them. Its hardiness also means Lucky Bamboo is well-suited for spaces with little or no natural light.


And, in spite of its reputation for being virtually care free, Lucky Bamboo is not indestructible. I know this because the first one I had turned “toes up” alarmingly quickly! After my “Unlucky Bamboo” experience, I decided I should learn what I was doing before getting a new plant. I’ve done my homework since then (and haven’t killed any more Lucky Bamboo!), and thought I would share what I’ve learned with you to ensure that your Lucky Bamboo continues to bring you good fortune for a very long time.

Over the past few years “Lucky Bamboo” has become one of the most popular feng shui accessories on the market. If you don’t yet have a Lucky Bamboo plant, once your friends and family find out that you are interested in feng shui you’ll probably receive one as a gift someday soon. In fact, Lucky Bamboo is said to be luckiest when it is received as a gift. That doesn’t mean you can’t buy one for yourself if you want to, though; just think of it as a gift from you to your home or office.

According to Feng Shui It can be used to add yang energy anywhere you need to activate stagnant chi.

If you truly believe that you have no luck with plants, and don’t want to risk bringing a Lucky Bamboo arrangement into your home (in fear that it may soon perish), keep in mind that they make excellent gifts for any occasion, and are considered especially fortunate for a house-warming or business grand-opening celebration. You can have the pleasure of picking out an especially lovely arrangement, then give it to your friend who just bought a new house and let some of that “good luck” chi rub off on you.


If you like this post, then Subscribe To receive our Posts Directly In your E-mailOrVisit Masti Samay and Then Subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment